Welcome to the McKLords Health & Safety website mcklordsonline.com. At McKLords will conduct business ensuring the safety of all our products and its users according to these principles:
1. To recognise community concerns about chemicals and our operations.
2. To develop and produce chemicals that can be manufactured, transported, used, and disposed of safely.
3. To make health, safety, and environmental considerations a priority in our planning for all existing and new products and processes.
4. To report promptly to officials, employees, customers, and the community information on chemical-related health or environmental hazards and to recommend protective measures.
5. To counsel customers on the use, transportation, and disposal of chemical products.
6. To operate our plants and facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of our employees and the public.
7. To extend knowledge by conducting or supporting research on the health, safety, and environmental effects of our products, processes, and waste materials.
8. To work to resolve problems of disposal of hazardous substances.